Great for couples - didn't see too many kids. Pool isn't great for kids - Families with kids should stay next door but if you want quiet and romance, stay here.
Complimentary coffee every morning was delicious - they don't go cheap here, they go all out and that's what I appreciated. But again, remember, this place is quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu