This was our first visit to The Hawaiin islands and the immediate reaction is do not go to Honolulu if you are looking for a quiet break. The hotel is situated right on Wakiki beach and has some excellent features, the staff are without exception friendly and efficient, the rooms are very clean and well appointed, the views are spectacular. The only drawback is that queues seem to be a feature of life in this town. You queue For breakfast, you queue to pick up a rental car and you queue for Sunday brunch. I tried to make a reservation for Sunday brunch and was told that the earliest availability was 1330 which is more like afternoon tea time by US standards. We managed to talk our way in to an earlier table and it was well worth the $57 per head. Like everything else here, good things come to those who wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu