We spent 10 days in Halekulani. We picked the place mostly based on reputation and the reviews and no regrets! Perfect location, polite and friendly service. It's not a club hotel, but still you have this cozy feeling about it which is achieved by the staff behaviour and by the spacious common grounds. The beach "attached" to the hotel has been criticised by others for its small size, but it really did not bother us - just 2 minutes walk and you are at the wide sandy beaches of Waikiki. The concierge at the hotel was perfectly knowledgeable and helpful. Breakfast is really spectacular. Overall - yes, please, and when I can go back...?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu