We stayed here at the end of our trip from the US to Japan, as a stop-over before heading back to the mainland US. The staff here is very friendly, we had no problems at all even though we arrived earlier than expected. They still allowed us to go up to our room and crash after the long flight.
The beach is small like other travelers have noted, but the location is still by far one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed at. The pool is huge and gorgeous, and the rooms are spacious and clean. All rooms come standard with a jacuzzi tub, which we definitely took advantage of when we weren't by the pool. There's plenty of shopping and eating within just a few minute's walk, or drive if you're renting a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ctrip TA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu