Ok this was the last leg of our honeymoon and we selected an Ocean View room.
Beautiful setting and great location
The room was all that we expected and more, the staff are magnificent ( they need to be as the hotel as we were told by an outsider is a non union employer and they have a one strike policy with staff, one mistake and you are gone).
Every thing with the Hotel is excellent with one exception ...... when you are paying $800 per night for a room (after taxes ) how come we have to queue for Breakfast and in the evening for cocktail for 20 to 30 minutes...... where else do you queue for cocktails?? The pool is nice but people reserve their spots at 7 am!!!
The organisation around Breakfast and evening spaces an Room without a Key need to be reviewed.
Apart from this this hotel is without fault and was a wonderful conclusion to our Honeymoon. We did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu