My new husband and I were on our honeymoon and stayed at the Halekulani for 5 nights and 6 days after a 3 day stay at The Wynn in Las Vegas. All I can say is WOW!!! Let me start off by saying that it is by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Everything is so clean and fresh. The entire staff is very friendly and accommodating. The pool area is spotless! The pool staff is always on hand asking you if you need anything. My husband and I are not big drinkers but the drinks that were being made for other guests looked incredible! We ate lunch and breakfast at the House Without a Key several times. The buffet breakfast was very good and the turkey sandwich and burger for lunch was great! A couple of mornings we had breakfast on the lanai. They come in and set up everything for you on the lanai. Nothing like eating a romantic breakfast with your new husband while listening to the waves and enjoying the beautiful weather! This was my first trip to Hawaii and it will definitely not be my last! If I ever go back to Oahu, I will definitely be staying at the Halekulani! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu