From the minute you arrive you know you have made the right decision!
Everyone is very attentive and the reception area is pristeen and perfect, everything is creamy white and polished and the floral arrangements everywhere are unlike anything I have ever seen before. Service is always with big smiles, we were escorted to our room and the hotel layout was carefully explained to us. We were on the 15th floor overlooking the ocean and pool area and the view was breathtaking, we could see turtles in the water and the stage below was set for Miss Hawaii to Hula while a group of boys with angelic voices serenaded in their classic mellow tones, if this isn't Paradise then I haven't been there yet!
Our room was beautiful and we had chocolates and a plate of delicious fruit on the table, every night a special little gift was left on our pillow, something uniquely Halekulani Hawaiin!
The location of the hotel is perfect, right on the beach and with just a short walk to the Trolley station (buy a two day ticket and do all 3 lines, red, green and pink) It is a five minute walk to wonderful shopping, Victoria's Secret, Coach, Saphora, and all the Gucci style fancies if you can afford it! There is a fantastic restaurant on every corner and we even walked to Alamoana Shopping Centre, quite a few times, as we are walkers by nature! The ABC shop is also just 2 minutes away if you want to get supplies. I loved that the Hotel provides free bottled water every day to your room and an ice bucket - filled fresh twice daily.
We loved the gift shop and the fact that this hotel has a dress code, very nice in this day and age!
We didn't eat in the restaurant as we had big days and were too tired but we did have room service twice and it was perfectly delicious, very generous serves of lovely fresh food.
Would highly recommend this hotel if you are after a bit of luxury and pampering and it is the perfect location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu