“Breakfast”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed October 1, 2014

We were staying at hotel near that had no restaurant. We used this for most meals & found it great. A good menu & great staff. The staff were attentive without being in your face. If I ever get back to Honolulu I would use it again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed September 29, 2014

ok, obviously you pay here for location- but there are better places around- cheaper..

My son wanted to try this place & I found it VERY pricey 2 burgers.. 2 sodas 39$ plus tip.. ouch..
and my kid asked for a to go soda ( at 3.75 a soda) I don't see a big deal. well the waiter rolled his eyes & said he'd be back in a minute- kept us waiting FOREVER, also had us waiting for 20 minutes + when he bought the check.. then came back & said in a rude tone when my son asked politley for his to go drink- ( the free refills are only while eating here! ( after we asked twice & waited another 10 minutes! his name is Jason.. I'm always a good tipper having worked in food & bev in the past ( while in college) I was tempted to stiff him for his rudeness, but I didn't.. I think this place is trendy but nothing here worth the price.. my burger was over cooked & dry.. everything else was just ok.. but for the price.. you can do better

1  Thank Dreamsofriveriamaya
Reviewed September 28, 2014

This restaurant was within walking distance of where I was staying so I checked it out. The place was packed and it the service was a bit slow. I had to wait pretty long time to get my meal and when I did get it, there was a mixup in my order. The problem was corrected pretty quickly, which I was grateful for. However, my French toast was a little overdone. Overall the meal was okay, but overpriced.

Reviewed September 28, 2014

This bar had lots of TV coverage of various sporting events. The food (we did not eat burgers) was tasty and moderately priced for the area. The service was good and the bar was relaxed. You could sit at the bar and eat or alternatively eat in a quieter area.

Reviewed September 27, 2014

The Background: Had an overnight in Honolulu while waiting for a connection to the mainland. Went here for dinner, but I've been here many times before. I travel to Hawaii quite a bit.

The Good: Good drinks and friendly bartenders. Once or twice I've had to wait for a seat but not often. Excellent burgers every time. Good fries. They have a new burger of the month every month and they are usually really good. Sometimes a bit bizarre but good nonetheless. Decent prices for Waikiki.

The Bad: Honestly cant think of any negative feedback. I don't have high expectations for a burger shack and they have exceeded them every time.

Final Verdict: I will and often do go here at least once per trip. For a laid back, fun place to get a good burger and a drink I give it two thumbs up. My wife and my friend both agree, so it's not just me.