“Best Burger on the Island”

Cheeseburger Waikiki
Ranked #85 of 2,438 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Absolutely loved the burgers here. Also got the pig and chicken and they were both great too! Spent a month on Oahu and ate all over, but we kept going back to this place. Great atmosphere, friendly staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

the food was good and service at one of the locations was great(the location close to the outrigger Reef on the beach)
I would return to that location. I will say the location on Maui had a much better view and I would go back there for that alone!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We drop in here every time we're in Waikiki, and just love it. Right next to the Doubletree, and a block from the Hilton, it's a great way to get off the resort properties without going too far. Exceptional bloody Marys for $5, and remarkably well-crafted mai tais during the first hour of their progressive happy hour for only $4. You can't get a drink like that for under $12 on-resort. Also, cool little triangle lot that lets you watch all the busy-ness of Waikiki go by you on two sides while you sip. Not surprisingly, the cheeseburgers are terrific, too. Dropped $300 on a business tab here the other day, and everyone had a great time. Last evening, the bartender Big Dog regaled us with stories of famous visitors...which I can't relate here. You'll have to come ask him yourself!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

There's not a bad meal on the menu. Reasonably priced. The pulled pork is awesome! Each time I go to Hawaii I always stop by (since it right next to my hotel) and enjoy a meal in the outside dining area. Excellent wait staff!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I believe this restaurant was on the Food Networks man vs. food, they have some enormous burger on the menu....which I didn't attemp, but the food that I did get was awesome and the desert was so big I split it with the table next to me. The entertainment was good and the location was easy to get to by walking if you are staying on Waikiki beach.