“Just all right”

Hanajuban Noodle Shop
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nothing special the food was good but not great however that is probably as it is not my style of food. This location is located in the Hilton Hotel and is often full so I figured I would try it when we walked by and saw a few open seats.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

That about tells it all. And I LOVE Goyza. This is a little noodle joint in the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Good prices and I note the Japanese approved, too.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

gyoza is one of my favorite japanese dishes and theirs are very good. i liked the shoyu ramen over the tonkatsu. the lady working the counter was nice and recognized us when we came back a second time for a quick lunch.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We had dumplings, eggrolls, teriyaki beef. Enough for three individuals. Small place but great atmosphere. Had a very enjoyable time. Priced typical for Hawaii restaurants.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was our first meal arriving in Honolulu. We happened to walk by this restaurant after our check in at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel. We ordered the shoyu ramen and fried rice both of which hit the spot after our flight in from the mainland. The ramen was hot and noodles were good. The seating is limited so it will fill up quickly if there is a large crowd. Fortunately, for us we were in between the lunch and dinner crowds and had no trouble finding a spot. The lady who runs the place was very nice and had our food out in no time. It was a nice way to start off our vacation. Oh, they also have beer.