“Happy employee equals happy customers.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy employee equals happy customers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My experience the last few times was just perfect. Staff and food was great. Expect me to come back .

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

leuven
“Nice place to spend an evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Excellent cheeseburgers and overwhelming cheesecake. I suggest the quesadilla, it has a good taste. I would avoid this place when it is too crowdy, the service might too slow if you are hungry

Melbourne, Australia
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The service and food in this restaurant was excellent. Visiting from Australia we do not really have this style of venue - so was good to take advantage of all the yummy food and drink on offer.

Visited October 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Quick stop in - fast food at the bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I only had 40 minutes until my bus left.
Ruby Tuesday was able to take my order for food and drink (a great grilled chicken quesadilla) and have it to me at the bar within 30 minutes! Fun people - great time.

Visited October 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent salad bar but food is overpriced and average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We enjoy the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's Ala Moana, but in the half dozen times that we've gone for dinner, none of the entrees really impressed us. In my opinion their taste is just average at best; however their prices are high for what you end up with.

I would probably prefer eating at Denny's. Seriously. Their burgers are unimpressive and their other entrees are just so so. It's disappointing that a restaurant that puts out an awesome salad bar can't do the same for their other offerings.

I'd give the restaurant a C+. Sorry just my honest opinion.

• Visited July 2012