“Great food in the Honolulu Airport!”
Review of Lahaina Chicken Co

Lahaina Chicken Co
Ranked #454 of 2,494 Restaurants in Honolulu
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I can't tell from the TA listing if this location is the one in the food court at Honolulu International Airport's Inter-island terminal, but if it is, it's fantastic!

At there twice on our way to and from Kauai - we were starving since no airlines actually serve food anymore. The line goes fast and a half-chicken with three sides was a generous snack for our family of three. Chicken was cooked and seasoned perfectly, and sides were fresh - the green beans and baby carrots were crisp tender. Loved the mashed potatoes. Such a nice, healthy option to the Burger King next door :-p

If you are really hungry, get a three entree plate at the Chow Mein Express right there - together they the best airport meal you've ever had!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was very impressed with the meal I had at Lahaina Chicken Company at the Ala Moana Center food court. The prime rib was cooked just right and was very tender. There is an extensive selection of sides and most of the entree choices come with three of them. The prices are quite reasonable for the high quality food that is prepared. I am looking forward to my next trip to Oahu so I can try something else on the menu.

1  Thank MOG808
Reviewed February 16, 2013

For a mall food court offering this was a pleasant surprise. The selection was great and the food delicious. It was like having a homemade meal. The price was reasonable. The beef short ribs and fried chicken were fantastic. We'll definitely eat there again.

1  Thank Mario A
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Wholesome, delicious, pure food. We had the chicken and roast beef and we were both delighted. I only eat healthy foods and this met my requirements!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was shopping at Ala Moana Mall and discovered this place by accident. It was a awesome place for a meal reasonably priced. I had the prime rib & roast chicken several times during my stay. All the meats were so delicious cooked to perfection! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. It was so good, I can eat there every day for $10-$11 per meal what a deal! A local favorite.