“Great Food”

Yard House Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went here several times during our trip and their food is excellent. We only had to wait one time because it was during a really busy time. We were in within 15 minutes and got our food quickly. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I'll start with that this would be a great place to come down with a couple of mates to have a few beers and a burger. 6 or. 7 TV screens all with sport and a great choice of beers. I did not come with mates, I came with my family. 15 in total split over two tables. Drinks were slow and food came out in two waves, with the adult meals coming out before the kids.
Food was okay , but nothing great. Won't be going back with the family but maybe for a few beers.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Hi SwissBoundAussie - The slow service and food quality you mentioned is concerning and must have been frustrating for you and your family. We're much better than the experience you described and apologize that we missed the mark. At your convenience, please reach out to us at yhguest@yardhouse.com.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great selection of beers, in fact widest collection of beers I've ever seen in a bar. Was a bit disappointed with Boddingtons as it didn't taste anything like it normally does in the UK. Even so it's a great place to hang out and have a beer. The food menu is impressive and very popular. It is generally heaving with people but the service is pretty quick.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

A total Beer lovers paradise !. This place has the widest selection of beers on offer
that I've ever seen in all the places that I've been to all over the world. It has a great
atmosphere and the staff were all very friendly and professional. Best to get there
early if you want to get a table.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I am a great lover of beer on tap. I got the Belgian sampler and all were very good but a little bit warm. Not sure if the larger servings were ice cold, but I love my beer in a frozen mug. Food was great - had the fish tacos and the fish special. Both were out of this world. Place is loud and service a little slow and the place is so busy. Use the call ahead service and wait is manageable.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hi Drtpaper - Yard House is the perfect place for beer lovers such as yourself so hearing that your beer was served warm is disappointing. We're also concerned that the service was a bit slow. Please accept our apologies! Your review provides us with the opportunity to refresh our standards and make sure your next visit is up to par. We'd also like the chance to respond to you personally and invite you to contact us at yhguest@yardhouse.com.