“Excellent Option for a Meal!”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #40 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband, my little girl n I visited The Yard House for lunch a few days ago. Was going to go there for dinner but couldn't wait the 20-30min wait with my daughter n found the atmosphere a little loud for her! Lunch was a much better option. A lot quiter n less busy. We found the service great. Our waiter was really nice n helpful. Our meals came out nice n quick. My daughters kids meal pizza was massive n tasted great. She also enjoyed the fruit it comes with. My husband and I shared the fish tacos n house speciality mac cheese. Both were awesome. Fresh ingredients n super tasty. My husband also loved the extensive beer list. Will go back before we head home!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,858)

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. Yards of beer and 130 different drafts. Food was good. Prices reasonable and quantity good. Might go back again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Personally, excellent service can make up for a lot of shortfalls. Totally gave me the wrong order and when I pointed it out, the server scoffed and just took the plate away without saying a word or apologizing. Really? Our group of five got the impression that he was either having a bad day or just didn't enjoy his job. For me, it was enough of a reason to not want to go back. Sorry, but Yard House could've done much better in terms of service recovery.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hi DirectorofOps400 - Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to address your recent visit. What you described should never happen and we apologize for not providing service with a smile. When you have a moment, please reach out to us at yhguest@yardhouse.com so that we can make amends.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you are a fan of fine craft beers you will love this place. They have 100 beers on tap and the menu categorizes them by type. The waitress we had (Jamie) was very knowledgeable about beer and helped people in our group make beverage choices based on their general preferences. They have a great happy hour on weekdays with half price appetizers and beer discounts. The food was good and the beer was excellent, TV's throughout the restaurant show surfing and other sports and classic rock plays in the background. This was such a great place we ate their twice!

Hi blackduc - It's awesome to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and that Jamie's knowledge of our menu added to the experience. Thanks for sharing your review!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Love this place! Even on vacation we need pur sports fix and this is the place to get it with numerous tvs throughout which are playing a wide variety of sports and entertainment. If you like Beer these guys have everything and more plus some delicious food! We try to hit happy hour which is busy but really hot deals on lots of food and drinks and then we stay for awhile having dinner and enjoying a really cool place just to hang out. Now it doesn't have a beach view or a great patio but the place is always busy and I have never left unhappy
Great Service!
Try the strawberry mojito and the 6 mini trial set of beers
Delicious food...so many appies to choose from

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!