“Handy location”

Yard House Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 2,405 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Sydney, Australia
“Handy location”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Nice choice of beers and ales. Good variety of food to please most tastes. Just underneath the Embassy Suites so handy to go down for a meal.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Goddy_710

• Korean first
Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“Fantastic food and a plethora of beers”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Not only does this place sling a large variety of beers but their cooks are really good at what they do as well. We made this place a regular spot on our trip to Honolulu. Ordered a number of different items off the food menu, tried a handful of beers, as well as some mixed drinks. All great, and to top it off the staff was great!

Willmar, Minnesota
“Great Meal”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I finally stopped in at the Yard House and after my visit kicked myself for not stopping sooner. We were quickly seated after a short stint at the bar and my head was swimming with all of the beer choices. My wife and I picked a Blonde Ale form Maui which was very good. My wife had the Alfredo with grilled chicken and I had the Jambalaya which was delicious. I have spent much time in Louisiana and the Jambalaya at the Yard House was some of the best I have had. The other nice feature they have many entree's available in half orders. Will definitely make this a frequent stop when in Honolulu next year.

• Visited March 2014
Suburban Chicago
“Another Yard House winner”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We have been to several different Yard House restaurants across the country and they just do not disappoint. This one is no exception. We had a short wait, and considering the line outside we were pleasantly surprised we were seated as quickly as we were. The miso sea bass it outstanding! You cannot go wrong ordering a nice cold beer, either. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Like beer and large portions?”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Never a letdown or an empty tap here! If you aren't counting calories then you will enjoy all the meals here. The turkey pot pie is the size of a pie...a fantastic flaky crust filled with a garden of veggies and thick slices of turkey. They have 5 versions of Woodchuck Ciders so my glass is never empty! No military discount.