“Fabulous assortment of beer on tap”

Yard House Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 2,454 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is packed for a reason. The food is very decent. The decor is modern and kept up well, and the Beer assortment is amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,704)

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visited here numerous times on our 3 week stay in Waikiki and it didn't disappoint once. The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable on the 130 beers on tap they have and the food was awesome. In saying that we had the Buffalo chicken wings and bites so many times we didn't try too many other meals on the menu as the buffalo chicken were insanely good we couldn't go past that. Sport is playing all the time and the location is great. Whats not to love!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went here for dinner on a recent trip to Oahu as a friend recommended it. This place was great. Great location right in Waikiki just a block from the beach. The beer selection is great. The food was awesome. I had the crab cake appetizer and the lobster pasta. Both were incredible. I would eat these every time I went there. So good. My wife and friends had the fish tacos which were also tasty. This place is smaller chain restaurant, but as I found out they are also in Vegas so I may search this place out on my next trip there or to Waikiki.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've submitted a great review for the Yard House before, but what a disappointment this time! Our conversation was limited to: "What?" "What?" Did you say something?" "Huh, I can't hear you." ... and the food was much less appetizing. Also, they no longer have Murphy's on tap and they still haven't put a barley wine on tap. Too bad......(and my ears still hurt from the decibel level). The service was slow and our server also and to scream at us to be heard. I guess that's why she messed up the order a bit.

1  Thank Suncrites
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi Suncrites - We, too, are disappointed to hear how let down you were on your last visit. Please accept our apology with the assurance that we will be sharing your concern with our management team. If time permits, I would ask that you contact us directly at yhguest@yardhouse.com so this can be fully addressed. We hope to hear from you.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We always make at least two or three stops at the yard house when we are in Waikiki. The staff is always fantastic and the food is great. However tonight will be the last time we stop here. Tonight was horrible. My husband and I were sitting at the bar. We were ignored by the manager several times while he made sure the bachelorette party was taken care of. Geoffrey finally came over after 15 minutes and said what do you want. We made or drink order and 10 minutes later it was delivered to us by a different bartender (Mike).
After a few sips of my drink the manager came by to take the menu. My drink was sitting on top of the menu,he didn't move my drink when he removed the menu. Therefore he spilled it all over the bar and me. He rolled his eyes and moved on just a minute later mike came by and said did you tell anyone about this. I informed him on what happened. His response was yeah sure that's what happened. After the treatment I had tonight I will not be back to this location. Thank you Yard house Waikiki for making sure I spend my money elsewhere.

1  Thank vdubgrl83