My boyfriend and I stayed here for the second time. We stayed for 7 nights. Both of the times they upgraded us to one of the oceanfront rooms. Try asking for the ones on the corners of the front view b/c the rooms are larger than the other rooms. It's right across the street from the beach and views from our room were spectacular. We enjoyed great sunsets. Room service is great too. Our room was always clean when we got back in the afternoons. They also have great restaurants. We ate at Neptune’s Garden our first night and they have the best seafood with a great view of the oceanarium, great service and you can watch a diver feed all the fish, I think they have 2 feeding times a day. My only concern was it’s a little loud at night so you can’t really sleep with the windows open but I still think that Pacific beach gives you a great deal for your money. I would highly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu