My wife and I stayed at this hotel for four nights in October 2004 as part of our honeymoon, we booked a Deluxe Ocean view room through expedia which turned out to be a partial ocean view, the room was dirty with heavily stained carpets the bedspread smelled of mould the windows did not shut properly, the shower was a pathetic piece of cheap plastic, the bed was old and uncomfortable, the hotel lobby and restaurant had a foul fishy smell because of the oceanarium, we complained to the management who triad explain to us that deluxe ocean view meant that you had lean over the balcony and risk falling to see the sea, they offered us drink and diner vouchers!
This is a Two star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named "Hottest hotel opening in 2018" by USA Today, Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelPower so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu