Great stay. Fantastic Brunch next to the largest private Aquarium that I we have ever scene Full of reef fish that you see in local waters. Walk across the street to the beach and park. Walk to every thing we wanted shopping and food. Short city bus trip to Diamond Head cost only $2.50 both ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu