Our group of 12 stayed at this hotel on the 24th floor in Partial Ocean view rooms.The hotel staff were very helpful and all our rooms were on the same floor. Ours rooms had great views of Diamond Head and beach. They were very clean; the beds were very comfortable I even meant to ask what brand the mattress was as they were so comfortable. If you want to be picky the bathrooms could do with a makeover but they were always clean and as you are not in your room that much they are just fine and the lifts are slow at times, but chill out your on holidays. We choose this hotel as it was within our budget and offered a pool. The pool area needs an update but I believe that’s on the to do list. It wasn't as inviting as we hoped plenty of room to improve this though, but on arrival it wasn't such a big thing to have a pool as the beach is directly across the road. The location of the hotel is within walking distance to the Zoo as well as lots of shops on the main street as well as restaurants Lulus, Cheesecake Factory, Tikis, Jimmy’s Buffet are a few good ones. For a quick brekkie the cafe downstairs is great and the kids love the MacDonald’s was on the opposite corner. The pickup locations for the bus/trolley ride and tours are also a few steps from the hotel. Abbey from the tours desk is very helpful it’s worthwhile having a chat to her on your stay. We chose to do most of the suggestions she had to offer but as our group was large we wanted a private day tour around the island, we approached a local driver and booked him for the day, was a lot cheaper than the tour company. I have his details if anyone wants them. I would happily stay again and recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu