We stayed at this hotel for about 4 days. We really enjoyed it, the staff were very helpful, the rooms were immaculate and cleaned everyday to a high standard, we were even given towels to use for the beach. The restaurant is fantastic and we had our breakfast and evening meals here most nights... The snow crabs legs were awesome and the restaurant was packed,,there was so much choice of food and it was all to a high quality. The serving staff were polite and cheerful too..
The only bad thing about the hotel was the long queues and waiting times at reception,,,Usually there were only 2 people there and many people waiting to check in, check out and whatever else...really not good enough...But otherwise a very enjoyable stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu