We read some negative comments about this Hotel but honestly, this is the perfect location near Waikiki Beach for the price. Since we did not spend much time in our Hotel, it didn't matter about the other minor stuff we encountered like slow drain in our tub - which was fixed when reported, the $3 fee for safe- which we didn't use, we had to pay $25 parking per day- same like in all the Hotels in the area. This is right in the strip of where the happening is in Waikiki. They said part beach view but I had the bad side view but again, didn't stay much in our room so view didn't matter. We travel a lot so we try to be economized with our $$$ but also of course comfort when we sleep which we had a comfortable bed. This is one of the oldest hotel which needs some upgrades but everything else worked out well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu