This Hotel is located right in across Waikiki Beach. It expands a whole block and has many amenities on the first Floor. They also have a Oceanarium, this is huge and its located at their restaurant. They have a show and buffet, etc.
Check in is at 3pm and you are always greeted by friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel because of its easy access to the beach, cleanness, welcoming and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu