We reserved two double bed rooms facing Diamond Head. We stayed on 36th floor (far/above from wakiki noise) but can see how any place near Wakiki can be noisy. We were here for 3 nights and enjoyed everything about this hotel.
Location: Right across various type of beaches. Due to seawall, part of it is very kid friendly but on the open side (across Honolulu Zoo), its great for snorkeling or surfing.
public transportation: You dont need to rent a car if you are staying here as bus service in Honolulu is great.
Pool and Laundry: Kids enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. We enjoyed the fact that we were able to travel light as a coin laundry was available in this hotel.
Rooms: We might have stayed in a recently updated room, but it was a bargain for the price that we paid. Beautiful room (ours was 3662)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu