The hotel's location was awesome and even the view from the partial ocean view room was spectacular. The rooms were mediocre and the beds were not as comfortable. There is a resort fee of $20 which gives you two bottles of water and free Internet. The place is very busy and there was construction going on across the street which made it very very loud during the day. At night they have live music downstairs which is also very loud.
Overall, it was a good price for location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu