Stayed here one night before cruise. The price was right and it was on Wakiki Beach. Arrived late afternoon, entered the lobby and noticed an odor of mildew mixed with the smell of smoke. It felt dirty. After waiting in life 30 mins., we went up to our 10th floor partial oceanview room with a balcony that had a view of the small pool on a patio on the sidestreet.
The room was basic, clean and didn't smell except for the carpets. Rooms need refurbishing. There was a king bed, two night tables and a table with two chairs. A large screen TV, refrig.and coffee maker included the ammenites. All was clean. The bath was older, but very clean. You can see the pictures I include. We had a nice view from the balcony from the side of the building, but if the door was open, the construction on the street was loud as was the traffic and smell of cars.
The fish tank in the restaurant was nothing great!! I was disappointed. The whole lobby just felt ickly. The beach across the road was filled with homeless during the night and even the day, where the matresses and carts were still in place. There was no place to sit in the shade and there was strong police presence. The beach itself was a letdown. Maybe it was just that area of Wakiki.
Glad we stayed just one night. But got a good nith sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu