Location couldn't be any closer to the central Waikiki. Walk right out front, across the street and you are on the beach. The hotel staff seemed very friendly to me and check in was easy and painless. My room was on the Beach tower, I guess they have 2 towers and not sure if there is much of a difference. There is a bar right below this tower and so at night there is live music which can keep you up if trying to sleep. The room was OK, nothing fancy and seemed a bit out dated. The beds could use new mattresses and furniture has seen better days. The only big complaint I have was the $20 resort fee which seemed a bit ridiculous. On the sheet that explains what the resort fee includes, it says internet (not worth 20 bucks), 2 small bottles of water (maybe worth 2 bucks) and use of the in room safe (what???? I have never had to pay to use the safe, ever, anywhere). It would almost be better if they just charged you $20 and not give you a list of itemized items as it added insult to paying it, but that's just my opinion.
Overall, if you can get a great deal at this hotel, then book it and take it for what it's worth, and what you paid for it. It's hawaii and nothing is cheap, so you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu