We stayed at the Pacific Beach in October for the 3rd time, the first being 20 years ago.It is not the most modern hotel in Hawaii, but it is clean, the food is lovely and the staff could not be better. We requested an Oceanfront room, and the view was magnificent.The hotel location is SO convenient and a lot less expensive than the more upmarket hotels.We will not hesitate to stay there again and I often recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu