We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was really friendly from the restaurant to front desk. The room was quiet and mostly clean. The room was quite big with a nice partial ocean view. The bathroom was very small but it worked. We did the breakfast buffet on the first day. The waiter gave us a 30% off coupon (yay!). There was a lot of variety and a huge selection of yummy Japanese breakfast food. The aquarium in the restaurant was very cool. Being right across the road from the beach was really nice too. I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu