Yes, the rooms are dated, but ours was clean, and pretty comfortable. We were booked into a room with two double beds, which are too small, so we were very graciously moved to a room with one king (on the 25th floor) with great views of pool, beach and area. We never used the pool. just went across the street to the ocean.
The restaurants on site were outrageously expensive, but there are so many in walking distance it wasn't a problem.
The hotel staff were very polite and accommodating; although they were stingy with the coffee packets in the room. When I asked for extras, housekeeping told me we were only supposed to get one packet each of decaf and regular, but as we like our coffee strong, and a couple cups in the morning, I wanted 4 regular packets each day. It was a challenge, but we did get them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu