we have stayed at this hotel twice within the last 10 years and found it to be one of the best hotels to stay. the staff are wonderful and the main attraction is the two storey aquairium where you can sit while having you meals watching the tranquility of the fish swimming bye also the divers going in to fed the sharks. it is across the road from Wakiki beach where you can either relax or join in the actiivities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu