The hotel was good, it is right in the middle of everything on wakiki beach- you can shop 5 mins after leaving the hotel and of course the beach is right across the street. We had great maid service beds were made with clean sheets and they provide beach towels so no need to pack beach towels. We stayed on the 9th floor and the only drawback was our room backed up to the elevator,it was a little annoying at times but hey we were in Hawaii so we didnt care. They did charge $20/ night for parking which is weird since you already paid for the room. You have to remember which floor you park on in the parking garage and you cannot get to the inside of the hotel from the parking garage elevators which was a pain if you had packages...we had a complimentary b-fast every morning even thou it was the same everyday we ate it. They do cater to Asia/Japenese but then again the whole island is full of them and they tend to be rude, dont say excuse me when they walk into you or cross over in front of you. Overall we plan on returning in the future and would stay at Pac Beach again. P.S NO FREE WIFI!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu