Ocean front rooms have a nice view of the beach, and of the street bums camped out on the park benches. The hotel is across the street from the beach. The food is overpriced the bbq is served cold, and the breakfast buffet is terrible. Expect to pay $20 a day for parking, and $10 a day for wired internet. Also the elevator in the beach tower is very slow and no A/C, all in all skip Waikiki and head for the north shore....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Splitty, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu