While in Hawaii,Me and my wife's family stayed at the Pacific Beach hotel. We were greeted with great service and the breakfast food buffet(off the chain). We don't eat pork as meats for breakfast but was given a substitute with turkey bacon and patties, every morning we were there at the hotel.It was nice knowing that people can respect what you request and see the result of it. I enjoyed the large live fish aquarium inside the resturant. The view of the ocean and beach was breathtaking. Enjoyed my six days at the hotel and the sun rising and setting on the 11th floor of the hotel.The view was romantic and astonishing.It was nice being away with my wife,alone without our children, spending some quality rest and time with each other. We are planning to go again in 2013! Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu