Sheraton Waikiki
$450
LuxuryCollection
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$189
$413
$329
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $475/night.

$432
$310
$289
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $343/night.

$316
$217
Agoda.com
$282
$294
$249
$705
6,469 results
All reviewsinfinity poolrum firekai marketedge barrumfire barthe club loungeocean frontfamily pooldiamond headthe royal hawaiianpool staffspg goldbusy hotelspg memberkoi pondsea turtlesresort fee
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our first time here 30th wedding anniversary...staff was very friendly and accomidating...house cleaning was great....we received two free drinks...free welcome picture....free catomoran ride...and they helped us plan our daily adventures. The room was very clean and we had a beautiful oceanfront view....The only drawback was the crowd...waikiki is very busy...if you want seclusion go to the ajoining beaches. Thanks to all at the sheraton for making our stay a week we will remember for a long time....!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at sheraton since we planned to spend most of our time outside the hotel, except when sleeping.

However you cant really relax after a long day since you can hear people in the next room and can even smell the food they are eating.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Beach_Island_Ocean
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Front desk staff - very friendly. Anxious to help with directions, etc. I wasn't thrilled with our room view - overlooking a roof, and the constant "beeping" of garbage trucks during the middle of the night took some getting used to. We traveled with a group of friends - all of whom got beautiful views. Guess I should have requested a change, but we coped. Pool staff was very friendly and helpful. My biggest tip is to rent an aqua chair for $25 a day, or a cabanna for $60 a day. We rented in advance, for each day we knew we'd be poolside. Otherwise, it's tough to get a spot, unless you're out there at 6:00 a.m. Sun doesn't reach the pool deck (Infinity Pool), until around 11:30. Location is ideal!! Close walk to lots of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank twinmom7
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our third stay in this hotel. We come every other year. Although we had a great experience with first two stays in 2008 and 2010. This year we were extemely disappointed about the overall all experiences. We picked this hotel again because it has the best big pool for kids and our son loves it. Also it has the best view. This time we stayed 14 nights , we realized that rooms are getting old, there is no chest in the room we couldn't fit our clothings anyware and basically kept them in the suitcases . It Rwas like a hell. Concierge didint pay attention to cleanness . Our room was so dusty. I wanted to check the bed if there were bed bugs thank Gog there wasnot but I saw hairs under the sheet over bad cover.

Also coffee table was broken , it fell on my son's feet. I left the broken part on the side while I was going to pool..
When I came to the room it looks like it was fixed and I didint check it. My son played and it fell again. Basically cleaning lady put it on back. I went to hotel manager and he accused me why I didn't Call the management to ask to change it and why I didn't file a report. I stayed many 5 starts hotel. This is the most rude manager I ever seen!!!! By the way I talked to house  keeping manager ( Yoshiya). He was so kind and great. Asked me to let him know if we have any problem. Also the hotel was so crawded ( in March ) I felt like in a Japanise airport. Our porevious stays were in September. Overall:
Hotel is getting old . Patio furnitures were getting old and dirty covered with marks.I don't want to say that but they treat Asians much much better.
Pros: best view, great location, best pool in Waikiki. Food is tasty . Rum Fire staff were so friendly.
But I never and ever come back to this hotel again. It ruined my two weeks.
If you have small kids I would say it is good because of the pool but overall hotel it needs an update and New MANAGEMENT !!! I won't give more than 3 starts to this hotel.
I know it is a late review but I want to review everything. And I didn't have time before for a long review.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank TorontoHolidaymaker
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Like many of the reviews have already stated, we were one of the unlucky ones to have a slightly dated room, stained carpet, small bathroom and not very comfy bed! With that being said who spends their time in the room on vacation? The pool grounds were nice and well kept, have to get there early to get a good spot with a chair, the breakfast we had was great every morning, the staff is friendly and always willing to help out with anything, very close to the beach, if you a even lucky enough you might be able to catch a photo of the many sea turtles right near by! It is a perfect location, walking distance to many of the delicious restaurants and also the shopping is pretty decent. For our 1 week stay it was perfect!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple