Reading so many reviews on this place I was nervous to still stay here to be honest, but on arrival i was greeted warmly and attentively. YES this hotel is popular with international guest, mostly fro Asian destinations, however arrival from Australia, is not so bad in the waiting line (as you typically arrive in the morning). Rooms were large, large enough to have a travel cot for the 14 month old and enough space for all our shopping bags and luggage. We had a non ocean view room, and stayed on the mid level SPG preferred guest level (level 15) which was great! I'm only a bottom level SPG member, but this level was great as little noise from the road meant we, and our daughter slept comfortably each night.
Overall this hotel is busy, but clean, central and well catered for in terms of customer service. There is a variety of eating options at the resort and not too far of a walk away, and the pool staff are exceptional and really went that extra mile to make our little one happy with offerings of little toys and sunglasses. Whilst only 14 months she loved the attention.
Pools are great and the spa rocks! TIP - I would venture to the private little beach to the right of the adult pool, its cleaner and protected from the winds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu