Stayed here in Oct 2012 for our honeymoon. We were instantly blown away by the fantastic service, stunning rooms and amazing infinity pool!
A chilled bottle of wine was waiting in our room with a congratulatory message which was a nice touch. The bell staff were fantastic and did everything short of unpacking our clothes!
We booked a pool side capana for 3 days (at $60 a day) which was amazing (we felt like royalty) and comes with pool side wait service to order food, drinks and even sunscreen - the best pina colada's in Hawaii were at the infinity pool! An added bonus was that there are no children allowed in the infinity pool so it's perfect for couple get-aways.
We dined at Rumfire which is also fantastic (must try the cucumber mojito!)
The only critisicm I have is that this hotel is so amazing that it is FULL of tourists, so if your looking for a quite get away go to Maui!
Cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu