A great location - right on a quieter section of Waikiki beach. The Mai'Tai Catamaran even leaves from right in front of the hotel.
Definitely ask for Lilly Okinaka at the beach rental hut - she is extremely friendly and helpful and can even direct you to some great spots on other parts of the Island. She suggested an unbelievable snorkel trip on the Makaha coast that we LOVED! It's people like Lilly that make our trips to Hawaii so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu