My husband and I have stayed at many Sheraton hotels around the world and Australia and we can't believe that this prestige hotel chain would lend it's name to this totally run down, tired looking property! It truly is beyond shabby with peeling wall paper. cracked toilet cysterns and even though we paid extra for a high ocean view room with a balcony, the balcony didn't have any chairs on it, so I dragged out the big arm chair from our room.
On the plus side, the location is great as it's right in the heart of Waikiki and it was quite clean. Some of the staff were lovely, but then some could be quite rude and uninterested.
Since coming home I've now further researched and have found that there is a hotel just a half block down with fully renovated large rooms at a much cheaper rate so our next trip to Hawaii we'll be staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu