We made it back to the Moana Surfrider beach bar after ten years and had a great afternoon. We walked in off the beach and found a nice table in the shade overlooking the ocean.
We were greeted promptly by our server, Richard, who was an excellent server and very friendly.
We had drinks and shared the pupu steak and fries. The meal was excellent!!!
My Mai Tai was perfect, as compared to some of the other ones I have had in Hawaii. And I know Mai Tai's.
There was a two person band playing with a Hula dancer. The performers were great. Great guitar and vocals.
This is what you expect in Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu