The Moana is our favorite destination hotel on Waikiki Beach-we have been staying there on our annual winter trips.
They had a refurbishment in the Diamond Wing-new furnitures, new carpet, bamboo flooring.. Some issues, they already had a storage problem in the room ,but particularly in the bathroom-they took out the shelving from the bathroom and also the table in the room was replaced by 2 rocking chairs-this necessitated the removal of the table.The carpet in the hallway is really weird!
Westin is still messing with charging for the use of their two slow wired computers-they already charge $31 a day for resort fee, why don't they fold this into that fee. Most annoying is the fact that no matter what they will always add some extra charges on it-checking out is unnecessarily streswsful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu