My husband and I went to Oahu to spend time with his elderly father. At the end of our daily visits, we wanted a place that was beautiful and peaceful. We booked this hotel due to its location and availability. We chose to upgrade to an ocean view room. Our criteria were met in every way!
The Moana is located in the center of bustling Waikiki, so when we left the property, we were close to the hotel parking (across the street), reasonably priced dining, shops, the International Market, and the primo spot to watch the sunsets each evening.
The rooms were nicely appointed, comfy beds, wi-fi, hi-tech bathrooms, especially the toilets, and wonderful ocean-view balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu