I had lunch at the hotel. What a setting. I was right on Waikiki Beach. The atmosphere and setting was incredible. From where I sat, I could see Diamond Head and the water. The food was great. I had the fruit served in pineapple. Service was also excellent.
Although I did not stay at the hotel, it ws well worth having lunch there just to see this exquisite hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu