My wife and I were recently married at Moana Surfrider and had an amazing experience! Moana Surfrider is our favorite hotel in Waikiki- it is the oldest hotel with very nice ambiance due to it's location, architecture, decor and staff.
We were married at the Diamond Terrace at sunset. It was so beautiful! The wedding site and the weather always seem to be ideal at this location.
One of the most memorable experiences of our wedding was how incredible the staff was at Moana Surfrider. The Banquet manager Toni Takata and her assistant Miju Kim did an unbelievable job and were especially helpful on our wedding day. We were so happy with how accommodating they were to us .
The Banquet staff was led by Bob and a host of the most polite & professional waiters you could ask for.
We feel very fortunate to have had such a wonderful experience at Moana Surfrider and would recommend this to anyone considering getting married in Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu