For the price that we paid to stay at this hotel the experience could not have been worse.
Every staff member we had the displeasure of coming across was either disinterested or downright rude. Obviously for this many staff to have such a poor attitude towards their guests there is some serious issues at this hotel. This hotel reflects badly on not only the Westin but also on the Starwood group.
We had an ocean view room in the Diamond building. The room and furniture were very dated and the room was very small, but the bathroom was the worst it was tiny and badly in need of an update.
We visited a few other hotels for dinner etc while we were in Oahu and from what we saw would recommend the Halakalani as the most luxurious hotel, the Trump hotel was also really nice and had great service or the Sheraton probably had the best pool.
Do not stay here, if we had let it this horrible hotel would have ruined our honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu