We booked at the Beach House at Moana restaurant for a special dinner. We weren't disappointed.
Our waiter, Ricky, was so friendly, helpful and informative. He helped us quickly relax and answered all of our queries and then proceeded to serve us throughout the evening in a very easy fashion. He was not intrusive, yet was there whenever we needed something.
The food selection we found to be interesting with items that we had not found elsewhere. We tried some new dishes and were pleasantly impressed with the flavors and serving sizes, which were generous without resulting in waste. We finished our meals without feeling bloated and were even able to sample dessert.
The King Crab legs dish was outstanding. I tried the tasting menu, which I found to be very filling, but not too large a serving. The flavours were fantastic and matched within each plate.
We sat un the veranda and were able to watch the ocean traffic, while an island band played easy music in the garden alongside. It was so relaxing.
Overall, we were impressed by this restaurant and would highly recommend it. A little pricey, but worth the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu