Pagoda Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$432
$309
Westin.com
$350
$281
$420
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$182
Hotels.com
$425
$360
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$243
$199
  • Pool
All reviewsfloating restaurantsam's clubfront deskdon quijoteala moana mallconvenient locationwithin walking distancean older hotelcoffee makershort stayhome away from homehousekeeping staffrosswalmarttoasterrefrigeratoraloha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2010

Stayed here for one night and couldn't wait to check out and leave. The walls are paper thin, we could hear the neighbors converstion clear as day. Curtins were slashed, carpet had many stains and very dusty, I didn't want to walk on the carpet bare foot. Tiles in the bathtub was chipped and bath towels are paper thin and doors don't lock properly. Hotel is in dire need of an upgrade. I would rather sleep in my rental car than stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mauigirl51972
Reviewed March 5, 2010

I would rather sleep in a dumpster before i go back to this hotel wat a dump.
First night we arrived we had been bitten with bed bugs all over, then the next day we woke up and noticed mold,mold,mold everywhere in the air conditioning. We were moved the next day to another unit which was still in bad shape.
Resort managers after being advised of our situation of being bitten all night by bed bugs, told us "we did all we could for you". R u kidding me all they did was move us to another room lol..... After that i asked what about being bitten by bed bugs and the mold in the a/c unit. the managment teams response was "Our insurance company will handle it". WOW i can tell that these managers are use to pushing the buck on somone else instead of stepping up and taking the heat, (you might as well have kids run the hotel). On top of that no apology was said. NO WONDER THIS REOSRT HAS BAD REVIEWS, I WISH I LOOKED AT THIS BEFORE STAYING, I hired an attorney to fight for me in regards to their poor service and neglect for my concerns and issues i encountered. WHAT A SAD HOTEL.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank nlm1love
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Do not stay on the annex across street, low class dump. We mistakenly booked a room with kitchenette. DON'T. Main hotel tower is tolerable if you are keen on saving money. Good location, close to shopping, reasonable wak to beach. Locals stay there because of big local discount. We were greeted at entrance by a disabled man in wheel chair, with his pants down to his knees showing his diaper! (not staff, but not cool) Staff was very friendly & helpful with directions. This place is hard to find, as street signs are little in Waikiki and impossible to see at night. We cancelled a later reservation and paid another 30 bucks for a major upgrade on the beach. Would only reccomed if you only want to crash and don't care about comfort or updated carpet. Tower rooms had basics, but carpet was rippled and needed replacing throughout. Windows dirty, but baths seemed clean. Towels suck, thin. I would pay more for a remodeled room with new carpet, paint and some decant towels.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank ProgunAk
Reviewed November 5, 2009

When we checked in the front desk agent (haole girl) not friendly, basically "give me your money, here is your keys! Bye". They put us across the street in The Terrace which I nicknamed "The Terrible'. The building was very rundown with old carpeting, damage to the elevator door and in bad need of paint. The elevator door closes so quick we barely got in before being crushed. The rooms are horrible. Each room door is a different color. Very thin carpeting in the room like walking on concrete. Blankets with burn holes, old beds and a microwave from the 70's. And my wife got bit by something three times our last night while sleeping . The shower water changes every five seconds, really cold suddenly real hot!! Housekeeping also went through the drawers and took some of the souvenir brouchers we had and sugar packets we had gotten for coffee. And the ice machine is across the street in the main hotel area, there is not one in the terrace. How stupid is that!!! We saw the Honolulu Police parked in front of the building several times. I would rather sleep in a tent on the beach and bath in the ocean than stay there again. If you are thinking about staying at the Pagoda Hotel---- DON'T !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drpepperdon
Reviewed October 16, 2009

pagoda hotel is situated in neither the main tourist area nor business area, yet convient to both. easy access via hwy or nimitz from the airport. within minutes walking of the ala moana mall/wal-mart/sam's club/starbucks. or, for a nice meal, onsite pagoda restaurant is very nice. hotel has friendly staff, on site mini-mart and pool. off street parking available at nominal fee. for those who don't mind walking, you can walk to waikiki beach or the main shopping (tourist) streets. rooms have fridge & coffee pot. i visit hawaii generally every 6 to 8 weeks & always stay at pagoda.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business