I entitled this "Not All Bad", because I found that there was one thing that I liked and that was the closeness to the Airport and my mom's house. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it for more than a quick nights stay. The price was right, but next time I'll pay more to stay somewhere else. The first room that I was put in was right next to the pool, forget getting any sleep due to people partying until late into the morning right outside my door - what a nightmare. Can't believe that the staff couldn't hear the loudness. I then asked to move to the outside area by the car parking area, that too was heavily noisy due to people coming out from the bar area located downstairs and loud people and honking of cars. Forget getting a good night's sleep here. Do not bring a family, not recommended. I brought my laptop to use and I could not get it to hit the internet during the full time I was there. Their computer in the lobby was down the entire stay there, but to amazement it was working the last day I was there..but, forget that....they have a charge of .25 cents per minute with a minimum charge of $5.00, that is totally ridiculous. What's up with that??? The best experience that I had was the greeting I received from Bryan Chang and his partner at night. There were very friendly, the others, especially the day shift, NO SMILES. Can't believe that the people that greet you and take your money can't be nice and issue some smiles upon your arrival. They don't appear to want to help with anything and I became afraid to even ask for assistance, I didn't want to ruin my whole day. The final straw was when I came back to my room on a Saturday night. I attempted to park and guess what, all the parking was taken and I finally found a spot about 1/4 mile down the darkened road and left it there all night, now that's pretty scarey to think your card is somewhere parked, and you're thinking is it going to be there in one piece the next day. I stopped into the lobby and asked what was going on and the clerk told me that there was a big party in the bar and all parking was taken up by them. Geez, I'm paying for a room there, shouldn't I have a parking space? They should have informed those people that those spaces were for paying guests, not partying guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one Oahu hotel you can count on for convenience and value. This is the Pacific Marina Inn, five minutes from Honolulu International Airport, 15 minutes from downtown Honolulu, and 20 minutes from Waikiki, making it perfect for the business traveler or commuter. With complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, this hotel is a great option for those looking to spend an evening in Oahu between flights or for an affordable option that offers a location off of the beaten path. The hotel room accommodations include air conditioning, private bath, flat screen TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. Guests may enjoy the hotel's swimming pool, a drink at the Canoe Hut Lounge, or complimentary musical entertainment and dancing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Marina Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hawaii/Honolulu