Pacific Marina Inn Airport
$352
$325
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$179
$380
Priceline
$525
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe free shuttle serviceshuttle driverbaggage claimhnl airportstayed one nightnice pool
Reviewed August 8, 2014

a disapointing experience.luckily only stayed overnight.flight arrived 10.pm but pre arranged shuttle didnt arrive till closer to midnight after several phone calls as we waited in a totally deserted airport.room very dated, musty, with most uncomfortable beds and pillows.staff had little conversation.a lot of dollars for very little.handy to airport but would look elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: look s bit further from airport.this place exists because of its proximity but offers little else
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Was greeted by the very bitter and salty staff. Checked in and got my room key and headed straight to my room with my luggage in hand where i was greeted by 2 mid 40s, trailor-parky prostitutes. They offered to keep me company but i politely declined. Walls are non existent you could hear people all around you and yea this place is built like a motel. It was a bargain for 85$ but you really get what you pay for.. this MOTEL is trouble in paradise.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jay R
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We needed a hotel just for 10 hours between flights, and the other airport hotels were booked. While this place would not be my first choice, it was fine for one night ... if there's no other options, it's an ok place to stay, but look other places first.
Pros: pool, decently comfy bed, friendly airport shuttle service, A/C, free coffee, wasn't too noisy
Cons: scratchy comforter, would be extremely overpriced anywhere that wasn't Waikiki, but still a little pricey for what you get

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chasingsunshine111
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I would never stay here again! I wish id read these reviews before I booked! It's in a really scary neighbourhood, I didn't even want to step out of motel room. It's VERY rundown and not everything works. My room smelt mouldy and what ever way I shut the blinds you could still see in. I felt unsafe the whole time. I think people just see the free shuttle and book it with out investigating what it's like. I can't believe how much it cost me for one night. Such a rip off. I thought it was going to be a lot nicer for what I paid!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Lucyjayne1990
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The one positive thing about this place is the shuttle service from the airport. When I flew in I called all the places featured in the airport (yeah, I should have planned better) and this was the only one with availability. Went, paid $200 for a crappy tiny room that sounded like the walls were nonexistent, and it didn't help that it was in a trashy area. Like I felt unsafe. Long story short, I found another place to stay that night and the three guys at the desk all told me different refund policies and refused to give me even a partial refund. I was in the room less than an hour and hardly touched anything! Sleezy people, way overpriced for what you get, terrible service. Sleep in the airport before you come here!!

• Stayed: February 2014