We began our trip of Hawaii by staying five nights at this hotel that is situated right in the heart of Waikiki. It's close to public transportation (bus and trolley) and only two blocks from beautiful and famous Waikiki Beach! The hotel room itself was standard. The hotel does not have ocean views, but we weren't in the hotel for most of the day! It has a pool and deck area with lounge chairs. You need to use your room key card to operate the elevators (security measure) so make sure you bring yours with you. Hotel staff were great. Check in was simple and efficient. Shower was nice with great water pressure. Beds a little uncomfortable, but all in all, not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu